Genuine Apple 85W Magsafe 2 Charger for 15” MacBook Pro Used A1424 2012-2015 With UK slide on plug A1436 (Grade B)
Apple 85W Magsafe 2 charger Power Adapter Used Genuine Apple
This sale is for a Genuine Used, Grade B condition Apple 85W Magsafe 2 Charger. It comes with a fused UK slide on plug. These are all 100% Original Apple chargers. This is the MagSafe 2 connection for 15″ MacBook Pro models from 2012 to 2015 before they started to use the USB C charger. This will not fit the model before 2012 and after 2015. If it does not fit and you buy the wrong one there will be a £5 restocking fee for returning. You will also need to pay to return the item. This is due to many incorrect orders so please mnake sure you are buying the correct charger for your machine. It is better to buy a used genuine charger than a fake or unbranded Apple charger. Fake and unbranded chargers could be dangerous.
- Model Number A1424
- Apple 85W Magsafe 2 Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office or on the go
- Compatibility: Compatible with 15″ MacBook Pro 2012-2015
- Apple 85W MagSafe 2
- UK Fused Plug
- Grade B scratches on the case fully tested working.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15in, Mid 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15in, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15in, Late 2013)
- Macbook Pro (Retina, 15in, Early 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) Be careful on this year make sure it is the retina model
This charger will also work on the 13″ MacBook Pro retinas but the 60W was the one desinged for that model. However it does not really matter if you use one with more power it will not do any dmage to your battery or machine.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, Early 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13in, Late 2012) again be careful on the 2012 model as the mid 2012 was not retina and requires a standard original 60w Magsafe the late RETINA model (no CD Drive) requires the magsafe 2 charger this one for sale.
Again if unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org