Affordable Mac 61 Watt USB C Charger power adapter. Fits many laptops Apple MacBook Pro 13″ 2016, 2017, Apple MacBook 12″ 2015,2016 & 2017, Google Chrome Book, Asus many moreSKU: AM61WUSBCC
Replacement Apple MacBook Charger
Affordable Mac 61 Watt USB C Charger power adapter. Fits many laptops Apple MacBook Pro 13″ 2016, 2017, Apple MacBook 12″ 2015, 2016 & 2017, Google Chrome Book, Asus + many more
- Affordable Mac 61 Watt USB C Charger, complete with UK Fused plug and a 2 Metre USB C Cable (This is not an Apple Brand This is an Affordable Mac own Brand Compatible with Apple and other laptops)
- Fits Apple MacBook Pro 13″ 2016 & 2017, A1706, A1708. Will also work on MacBook 12″ 2015/2016 & 2017
- Works with any USB C Laptop that requires up to a 61 Watt charger. Out put 20.3V 3A
- These are a few other laptops it will work with HP Spectre X 360, Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 910, Acer Swift 7, Dell XPS 13 Asus Zenbook 3.
- Affordable Mac only Manufacture the best quality replacement parts for Apple Mac Computers and sell at Affordable Prices
- Affordable Mac 1 Year Warranty
USB C is the new standard for charging and is something I personally have been waiting for for a long time. You can put the USB cable in either way round so it is so easy. Affordable Mac only make products to a very high standard and we are dedicated to providing the best quality to our customers at an affordable price.
This charger comes complete with a high quality 2 metre USB C Cable. It also comes with a UK Fused plug. Be careful of cheaper models on the market that sell them with a plug without a fuse as these are dangerous. Sometimes companies sell chargers with a UK plug without a fuse and try to disguise it by actually making a mark where you should be able to pop out the fuse. Always check when you buy any electronic equipment that the fuse is definitely there. This is a must for you and your machines safety.
This Charger will work on many other devices all you need to check is if your machine takes the correct power output. The 61W will work on anything that needs a wattage less than 61W but will not work on machines that require a higher wattage. For example it will not work with the 15″ MacBook Pros you would need an 87W USB C Charger for those models.