Apple MacBook Air 13″ M1, 8 Core CPU, 8 Core GPU, 16GB, 512GB Space Grey 2020
Apple MacBook Air 13″ M1, 8 Core CPU, 8 Core GPU, 16GB, 512GB Space Grey 2020 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Grade A
- Additional information
Apple MacBook Air 13″ M1, 8 Core CPU, 8Core GPU, 16GB, 512GB Space Grey 2020 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Grade A
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished Grade A
These MacBook Pros are in almost Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
Important please note: This sale is sold under the VAT margin Scheme so NO VAT invoice can be supplied.
Please see specs below
- · Model –Apple MacBook Air “M1″ 8 CPU/8 GPU 13” Specs Identifiers: M1, 2020 – MGN73LL/A* – MacBookAir 10,1 – A2337
- Manufactured From – 2020-current
- · Processor – 5-nm 3.2 GHz Apple M1 processor with 8 cores (4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- · RAM – 16GB
- · HDD – 512GB Flash Storage Solid State Hard Drive
- · Graphics –integrated Apple GPU with 8-cores
- · Operating System – OS 12 Monterey
- · Connectivity – 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, two Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- · Peripheral – Genuine Apple 30W USB C Charger
- Colour – Space Grey
- · Warranty – 12 Months
The Apple MacBook Air “M1” 8-Core CPU/8-Core GPU 13-Inch (2020) model features a 5-nm 3.2 GHz Apple M1 processor with 8 cores (4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores), an 8-core GPU, a 16-core Neural Engine, 16 GB of onboard RAM, and a 512 GB onboard SSD.
This all is tucked in a thin wedge-shaped aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, Touch ID, a backlit “Magic Keyboard” with a “scissor mechanism”, a large “Force Touch” trackpad, and a high-resolution 13.3″ LED-backlit 2560×1600 (227 ppi, 400 nits) “Retina” display with True Tone technology.
The aluminum case was offered in three color options — gold (pictured, left), silver, and a darker “Space Gray” (but not other colors) and weighs 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg). Apple estimates battery life at 15-18 hours depending on the task performed.
Connectivity includes 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5, two Thunderbolt 3/USB 4 ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Compared to its predecessor, the “2020, M1” MacBook Air models look nearly identical, but have a completely different internal architecture.