Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.8Ghz , 256GB, 8GB, OS 12, Grade B, 2017
Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.8Ghz , 512GB, 8GB, OS 11
- Additional information
Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.8Ghz , 512GB, 8GB, OS 12
CONDITION: Refurbished B (light marks on the screen)
Case Grade B: These MacBook Pros cases are in good condition, there are a few Light marks on the case and maybe a small dent but nothing bad. This is from our Standard Affordable Mac refurbished range.
Screen very Light Marks: The screen on this MacBook Pro has some very Light marks on the screen. They are still OK to use and do not affect your viewing when on, they are very light marks from the keyboard on the screen. This is unfortunately a common issue on the newer MacBook Pro. They are Sold as marked screens and hence the price reduction. These marks a very light and not noticeable when the machine is on.
Please see specs below
- · Model – The Apple MacBook Air “Core i5″ 1.8 13” Mid-2017 MQD32LL/A* – MacBookAir7,2 – A1466 – 3178
- Manufactured From – 2017 – 2019
- · Processor –features a 14-nm “Broadwell ULT” 1.8 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (5350U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip
- · RAM – 8GB
- · HDD – 256GB Flash Storage Solid State Hard Drive
- · Graphics –Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor
- · Operating System – OS 12 Monterey ( this is the Maximum OS this model can take)
- · Connectivity – 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single “Thunderbolt” 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
- · Peripheral – 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- · Warranty – 12 Months
On June 5, 2017, Apple quietly updated the MacBook Air “Core i5″ 1.6 13” (Early 2015) with a modestly faster 14-nm “Broadwell ULT” 1.8 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (5350U). This model otherwise is identical to late configurations of its predecessor apart from some identifiers.
The Apple MacBook Air “Core i5” 1.8 13-Inch (2017/Broadwell) features a 14-nm “Broadwell ULT” 1.8 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (5350U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 256GB of 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage, and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a single “Thunderbolt” 2 port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.