Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.4Ghz , 128GB, 8GB, 2014, Grade B
Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.4Ghz , 128GB, 4GB, OS 11 Affordable Mac Refurbished
- Additional information
Apple MacBook Air 13″ Core i5 1.4Ghz , 128GB, 8GB, OS 11 Big Sur Affordable Mac Refurbished Comes with 45W Apple Charger
CONDITION: Grade B: These MacBook Pros cases are in good condition, there are a few Light marks on the case and maybe a small dent but nothing bad. This is from our Standard Affordable Mac refurbished range.
Looking for something else we have many more laptops available please see more you might like https://www.affordablemac.co.uk/apple-laptops/
Please see specs below
- · Model – Apple MacBook Air “Core i5″ 1.4 13” (Early 2014) Specs Identifiers: Early 2014 – MD760LL/B* – MacBookAir6,2 – A1466
- · Processor –22-nm “Haswell” 1.4 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4260U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip
- · RAM – 8GB
- · HDD – 128GB Flash Storage Solid State Hard Drive
- · Graphics –Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor
- · OSX – OS 11 Big Sur (this is the maximum OS this model can take)
- · Connectivity – 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a “Thunderbolt” port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
- · Peripheral – 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- · Warranty – 12 Months
The Apple MacBook Air “Core i5” 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm “Haswell” 1.4 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4260U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 128GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a “Thunderbolt” port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is practically identical — with the same design and architecture — but it has a faster processor, longer reported battery life (due to OS X improvements rather than hardware), and a few, but not many, different identifiers, as well.