Apple iMac 27” Retina 5k Core i5 3.5Ghz, 8Gb, 3TB Fusion Drive, 2GB Radeon R9 Graphics, OSX 10.15 Catalina (Grade A Case) (Small Spot on Screen)
Refurbished Apple iMac
Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.4Ghz, 8Gb, 3TB, 2GB 775M Graphics OSX 10.15 Catalina small spot on screen
- Additional information
Apple iMac 27” Retina 5k Core i5 3.5Ghz, 8Gb, 3TB Fusion Drive, 2GB Radeon R9 Graphics, OSX 10.15 Catalina (Grade A)(Small Spot on Screen)
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished (Grade A)(Small Spot on Screen)
CONDITION: Screen Very small spot on the screen (like a dead Pixel)
CONDITION: Case Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
Please see specs below
· Model – The iMac “Core i5” 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum Retina 5K, Late 2014 – MF886LL/A – iMac15,1
· Processor – 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.5 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4690) processor with four independent processor cores
· HDD – 3TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
· Graphics – AMD Radeon R9 M290X graphics processor with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
· RAM – 8GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
· Optical – No Optical Drive in the slim iMacs
· OSX – OS 10.15 Catalina
· Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
· Peripheral – Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (NOT APPLE) upgrades available to Apple Wireless keybaord and mouse
– Warranty – 12 Months
The iMac “Core i5” 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.5 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4690) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 3 TB “Fusion Drive” (3TB hard drive and 128 GB SSD), and a AMD Radeon R9 M290X graphics processor with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 5120×2880 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display that Apple has dubbed “Retina 5K”. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to the Late 2013 models introduced previously, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much higher resolution display as well as a modestly faster processor, a higher performance graphics processor, a “Fusion Drive” by default, and Thunderbolt 2 support.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 30 cm|