Apple iMac 27″ Core i7 3.4GHz, 8Gb, 1Tb and 256GB SSD, OS X 10.13 High Sierra Grade A
Refurbished Apple iMac
27″ display, Core i7 3.4GHz, 8Gb, 1Tb + 256GB SSD, OS 10.13 High Sierra
Apple iMac 27″ Core i7 3.4GHz, 8Gb, 1Tb & 256GB SSD, OS X 10.13 High Sierra
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
They come with a 12 Month Warranty and include a Generic Keyboard and Mouse (not Apple) and a UK Mains cable (not Apple).
- · Model – Apple iMac 27″ MD063LL/A 12,2 Mid 2011
- · Processor –Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-2600 (Sandy Bridge) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and an 8 MB shared level 3 cache
- · RAM – 8GB Supports up to 16GB
- · HDD– 1TB & 256GB SSD (the SSD is installed in place of the DVD drive)
- · Graphics – AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- · Optical– Replaced with 256GB solid State Hard Drive
- · OSX – OS 10.13 High Sierra (maximum Operating System this model can take) It will not update to the newest Apple OS
- · Connectivity- Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral – Generic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.
- – Warranty– 12 Months
The iMac “Core i7” 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2011) originally was offered as a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i5” 3.1 27-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2011), but it later was offered a standard configuration, as well. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
The iMac “Core i7” 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2011) is powered by a Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-2600 (Sandy Bridge) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and an 8 MB shared level 3 cache. In lieu of a system bus, it has a “Direct Media Interface” (DMI) that “connects between the processor and chipset” at 5 GT/s.
If only the processor is customized, it is configured with 8GB of RAM, a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive and a 256GB solid State hard drive, and AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 27″ glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (2560×1440 native) display “with IPS technology”.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, Gigabit Ethernet, and an SDXC card slot as well as dual “Thunderbolt” ports that are backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort and, likewise, each support an external display up to 30″ (2560×1600). Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
Externally, the “Mid-2011” iMac line uses the same “edge-to-edge” glass design and “seamless all aluminum enclosure” as the “Mid-2010” models that came before them. Internally, however, the “Mid-2011” line is equipped with faster processors and faster graphics processors, as well as the aforementioned external improvements of a higher resolution (and wider angle) webcam and Thunderbolt.