Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.4Ghz, 16Gb, 512GB Fusion SSD, 4GB GTX 780M, OSX 10.15 Catalina Grade A
Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.4Ghz, 16Gb, 512GB Fusion SSD, 4GB 780M Graphics OSX 10;15 Catalina
- Additional information
Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.4Ghz, 16Gb, 512GB Fusion SSD, 4GB GTX 780M, OSX 10.15 Catalina
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished (Grade A)
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
Please see specs below
· Model – The iMac “Core i5” 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013) ME089LL/A
· Processor – 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.4GHz Intel “Core i5” (4670) processor with four independent processor cores
· RAM – 16GB
· HDD – 512GB Fusion Solid State Hard Drive. A Fusion Drive means it has 2 hard drives one is a 512GB SSD and the other a 128GB SSD so it has a total it has 640GB Solid State,
· Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
· OSX – OS 10.15 Catalina
· Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
· Peripheral – Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (NOT APPLE) upgrades available to Apple Wireless keyboard and mouse
– Warranty – 12 Months
The iMac “Core i5” 3.4 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.4 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4670) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 512GB Fusion SSD hard drive, 512GB and 128GB SSD, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 30 cm|