Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.2Ghz, 16Gb, 3TB Fusion Drive, 1GB GTX 675 MX, OSX 10.14 Mojave
Refurbished Apple iMac
Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.2Ghz, 16Gb, 3TB, 1GB GTX 675 MX, OSX Mojave
- Additional information
Apple iMac 27” Core i5 3.2Ghz, 16Gb, 3TB Fusion Drive, 1GB GTX 675 MX, OSX 10.13 High Sierra
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
Please see specs below
· Model – The iMac “Core i5” 3.2 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012)
· Processor – Features a 22 nm Quad Core 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3470 (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores
· RAM – 16GB
· HDD – 3TB “fusion drive” — which combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM
· Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX graphics processor with 1GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
· Optical – No Optical Drive in the slim iMacs
· OSX – OS 10.14 Mojave
· Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
· Peripheral – Generic Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Mouse (NOT APPLE) Apple wireless keyboard and mouse available as upgrade
– Warranty – 12 Months
The iMac “Core i5” 3.2 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) features a 22 nm Quad Core 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3470 (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs , a 3 TB “fusion drive” — which combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM (7200 RPM) hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 2560×1440 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
In addition to a thinner case design, the “Late 2012” iMac models have faster processors, faster architectures, faster RAM (although it cannot be upgraded in the 21.5-Inch models), faster graphics, as well as different connectivity than the “Mid-2011” iMac line replaced.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 30 cm|