Apple iMac 27” 5K Core i7 4Ghz, 16Gb, 1TB Fusion Drive, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4GB, (Grade A) OS 11 Big Sur Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
Apple iMac 27” 5K Core i7 4Ghz, 16Gb, 1TB Fusion Drive, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4GB, OS X 11 Certified Refurbished (Grade A)
- Additional information
Apple iMac 27” 5K Core i7 4Ghz, 16Gb, 1TB Fusion Drive, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4GB, OS 11 Big Sur Certified Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished (Grade A)
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
Please see specs below
· Model – Apple iMac 27-Inch “Core i7” 4.0 (5K, Late 2014) Specs Identifiers: Retina 5K, Late 2014 – BTO/CTO – iMac15,1 – A1419 – 2806
· Processor – 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 4GHz Intel “Core i7” (4790k) processor with four independent processor cores on a single Turbo Boost 2.0 upto 4.4GHZ
· RAM – 16GB
· HDD –1 TB Fusion Drive (a Fusion Drive has a small Flash Drive to improve the speed of the Operating system and other software it decides to load on it)
· Graphics – AMD Radeon R9 M295X graphics processor with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
· Operating System – OS 11 Big Sur
· Connectivity – four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0
· Peripheral – Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Not APPLE. Apple Wireless keyboard and Mice are available as an upgrade)
– Warranty – 12 Months
The iMac “Core i7” 4.0 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i5” 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
The iMac “Core i7” 4.0 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 4.0 GHz Intel “Core i7” (4790K) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800), a 1 TB Fusion Drive (the 1TB fusion drive has a small 24GB SSD), and a AMD Radeon R9 M295X graphics processor with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 5120×2880 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display that Apple has dubbed “Retina 5K”. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to the Late 2013 models introduced previously, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much higher resolution display as well as a modestly faster processor, a higher performance graphics processor, a “Fusion Drive” by default, and Thunderbolt 2 support.
Processor type: Core i7 (I7-4790K) 4GHZ
This model is powered by a 22 nm, 64-bit “Fourth Generation” Intel Core i7 “Haswell” (4790K) processor with quad cores (four independent processor cores on a single silicon chip, each with one thread). Each core has a dedicated 256k level 2 cache and all processor cores share a single 8 MB level 3 cache. It also supports Turbo Boost 2.0 (up to 4.4 GHz) — which “automatically boosts the processor speed based on workload” (so if an application is only using one of the four cores it will automatically increase the speed of the core in use and turn off the unused cores) — and “Hyper Threading” — which allows the system to recognize eight total “cores” or “threads” (four real and four virtual).
Buying Refurbished Macs is a great way to get a fantastic computer at an affordable price. Affordable Mac Offering Elite Apple Macs at affordable prices for over 10 years.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 30 cm|
1TB Fusion Drive