Apple iMac 21.5″ Retina 4K Core i7 3.2GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive 4GB Radeon Pro OS 11 Big Sur (Grade A) Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
Apple iMac 21.5″ Retina 4K Core i7 3.2GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive OS 11 Big Sur (Grade A)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Apple iMac 21.5″ Retina 4K Core i7 3.2GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive OS 11 Big Sur (Grade A) Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished 2019 model Current model on Apple store
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished (Grade A)
These iMacs are in great condition with very little to no signs of use . They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12-month warranty.
- · Model –Apple iMac 21.5-Inch “Core i7” 3.2 (4K, 2019) Specs Identifiers: Retina 4K, 21.5-Inch, 2019 – BTO/CTO – iMac19,2 – A2116
- · Processor –4-nm “Coffee Lake” 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (I7-8700) with six independent processor “cores” on a single chip Turbo Boost 4.6GHz
- · RAM – 16 GB of onboard
- · HDD – 1TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with a 32GB flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
- · Graphics – AMD Radeon Pro 560X graphics processor with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 video memory
- · OSX – OS 11 Big Sur
- · Connectivity – USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2.
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i7” 3.2 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Retina 4K, 2019/Coffee Lake) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i3” 3.6 21.5-Inch (4K, Early 2019) or iMac “Core i5” 3.0 21.5-Inch (4K, Early 2019), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), this model can be configured identically to its standard issue brethren.
The iMac “Core i7” 3.2 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Retina 4K, Early 2019/Coffee Lake) features a 14-nm “Coffee Lake” 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i7” processor (I7-8700) with six independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 12 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 SDRAM that is reportedly “built into the computer” — but it actually can be upgraded later, it is just needlessly difficult — 1 TB Fusion Drive, and a 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 video memory, respectively. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers.
This model has a 21.5″ 4096×2304 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS DCI-P3 “Retina 4K” display (that runs “pixel doubled” to look like 2048×1152). The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2. It does not have a T2 chip.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is very similar externally and internally, but it has a more advanced processor and architecture as well as graphics processor.
Processor: Core i7 (17-5775R) 3.3GHz
This model is powered by a 14 nm, 64-bit “8th Generation” Intel Mobile Core i7 “Coffee Lake” (I7-8700) processor which includes six independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip. Each core has a dedicated 256k level 2 cache, shares 12 MB of level 3 cache, and has an integrated memory controller (dual channel). It supports Turbo Boost up to 4.6 GHz.
Buying Refurbished Macs is a great way to get a fantastic computer at an affordable price. Affordable Mac Offering Elite Apple Macs at affordable prices for over 10 years.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|
|Release Year|| |
1TB Fusion Drive
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.