Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS X 10.15 Catalina Affordable Mac Refurbished, keyboard and Mouse
21.5″ display, Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS10.15
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS X 10.14, 2012 Affordable Mac Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified refurbished products go through a strict testing process. The condition is almost perfect like new. They come with a 12 Month Warranty and include a Generic Keyboard and Mouse (not Apple) and a UK Mains cable (not Apple).
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Late 2012 -BTO/CTO
- · Processor – 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.1 GHz Intel “Core i7” (3770S) processor with four independent processor cores
- · RAM – 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- · HDD – 1TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
- · Graphics -NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- · OSX – OS 10.15 Catalina
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i7” 3.1 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i5” 2.9 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
The iMac “Core i7” 3.1 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) features a 22 nm Quad Core 3.1 GHz Intel “Core i7” I7-3770S (Ivy Bridge) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1 TB Fusion Drive (5400 RPM) hard drive. The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance. NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
In addition to a thinner case design, the “Late 2012” iMac models have faster processors, faster architectures, faster RAM (although it cannot be upgraded easily in the 21.5-Inch models), faster graphics, as well as different connectivity than the “Mid-2011” iMac line replaced.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Apple iMac 27″ Core i5 2.7GHz, 8Gb, 1Tb, OS X 10.13 High Sierra Grade C0 out of 5