Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS 10.15 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished (Grade A)
Refurbished Apple iMac
21.5″ display, Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS10.15
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i7 3.1GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS 10.15, 2013 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Late 2013 -BTO/CTO
- · Processor – features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.1 GHz Intel “Core i7” (4770S) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip
- · RAM – 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- · HDD – 1TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
- · Graphics -NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- · OSX – OS 10.15 Catalina
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i7” 3.1 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i5” 2.9 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
The iMac “Core i7” 3.1 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 3.1 GHz Intel “Core i7” (4770S) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM , a 1TB Fusion Drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.