Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB, OS 10.15 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished 2013 Model
Refurbished Apple iMac 21.5″
21.5″ display, Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS10.15 Catalina 2013 model
- Additional information
Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB, OS 10.15, 2013 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in Perfect condition. They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12 Month Warranty.
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Late 2013 -ME087LL/A
- · Processor –22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570S) processor with four independent processor cores
- · RAM – 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- · HDD – 1TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional 1TB hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
- · Graphics -NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory
- · Optical – -N/A
- · OSX – OS 10.15 Catalina
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i5” 2.9 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570S) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (which is not intended to be upgraded), a 1 TB Fusion hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M graphics processor with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|