Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS 10.14 Mojave Affordable Mac Refurbished, Keyboard and Mouse Small chip on the edge of the screen
Refurbished Apple iMac
21.5″ display, Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB, OS10.14 Slim 2012 model Latest Operating system Mojave Good condition however the screen has a small chip on the Edge
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.9GHz, 16GB, 1TB Fusion Drive, OS 10.14, 2012 Affordable Mac Refurbished
Affordable Mac Refurbished / Has a Small Chip on the edge of the screen
Case: These iMacs are in great condition with very little to no signs of use . They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12-month warranty.
Screen: Has a small chip on the edge of the Screen.
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Late 2012 – MD094LL/A
- · Processor – features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3470S (Ivy Bridge) processor with fourindependent processor cores
- · RAM – 16 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- · HDD – 1TB Fusion Drive (The fusion drive combines a traditional hard drive with 128 GB of flash RAM to offer both significant storage capacity and enhanced performance.)
- · Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memo
- · Optical – -N/A
- · OSX – OS 10.14 Mojave
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i5” 2.9 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.9 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3470S (Ivy Bridge) processor with fourindependent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM a 1 TB fusion hard drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
In addition to a thinner case design, the “Late 2012” iMac models have faster processors, faster architectures, faster RAM (although it cannot be upgraded easily in the 21.5-Inch models), faster graphics, as well as different connectivity than the “Mid-2011” iMac line replaced.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.