Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB SSD, OS 10.15 Catalina Affordable Mac Refurbished, Keyboard and Mouse Grade A
21.5″ display, Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB SSD, OS10.15 Slim 2012 model Latest Operating system Catalina Grade A
- Additional information
Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.7GHz, 8GB, 512GB SSD, OS 10.15, 2012 Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished
CONDITION: Certified Refurbished
These iMacs are in great condition with very little to no signs of use . They are from our Affordable Mac Certified Refurbished Programme where we source the very best Quality products with little to no signs of use on them and offer a full 12-month warranty.
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Late 2012 – MEO86LL/A
- · Processor – features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3330S
- · RAM – 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- · HDD – 512GB Solid State Hard Drive (a solid state hard drive significantly improves performance)
- · Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memo
- · OSX – 10.15 Catalina
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Generic Non Apple Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i5” 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2012) features a 22 nm Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” I5-3330S (Ivy Bridge) processor with fourindependent processor cores on a single chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (which is not intended to be upgraded), a 512GB Solid State Flash Drive, and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n, and Bluetooth 4.0.
In addition to a thinner case design, the “Late 2012” iMac models have faster processors, faster architectures, faster RAM (although it cannot be upgraded easily in the 21.5-Inch models), faster graphics, as well as different connectivity than the “Mid-2011” iMac line replaced.
|Dimensions||79 × 59 × 30 cm|