Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i5 2.5GHz, 8GB, 500GB, OS X 10.13 Affordable MacSKU: IM21CI5/2.5/8/500/12,1/V/W
Refurbished Apple iMac
21.5″ display, Core i5 2.5GHz, 8GB, 500GB, OS10.13
Apple iMac 21.5” Core i5 2.5Ghz, 8GB, 500GB
Wowcher special see www.Wowcher.co.uk
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Mid 2011 MC309LL/A
- · Processor – “Corei5 2.5GHz” I5-2400S (Sandy Bridge)
- · RAM – 8 GB (1333MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM)
- · HDD – 500GB (7200 RPM) 6 Gb/s Serial ATA 3.0
- · Graphics – AMDRadeon HD 6750M graphics with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- · Optical – SuperDrive
- · OSX – OS 10.12 High Sierra
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Wireless Keyboard and Mouse ( Not Apple )
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
- This item is sold under the VAT Margin Scheme so NO VAT invoice can be supplied
The iMac “Core i5” 2.5 21.5-Inch Aluminum(Mid-2011) is powered by a Quad Core 2.5 GHz Intel “Core i5″I5-2400S (Sandy Bridge) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and a 6 MB shared level 3 cache. In lieu of a system bus, it has a”Direct Media Interface” (DMI) that “connects between the processor and chipset” at 5 GT/s.
By default, it is configured with 4 GB of RAM however we offer this machine with 8Gb in this range (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM),a 500 GB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD±R DL”SuperDrive”, and AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics with 512 MB of dedicatedGDDR5 memory.
It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 21.5″ glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT ActiveMatrix LCD (1920×1080 native) display “with IPS technology”.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, Gigabit Ethernet, and an SDXC card slot as well as a single “Thunderbolt” port that is backwards compatible with Mini Display Port and, likewise, supports an external display up to 30″(2560×1600). Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
Externally, the “Mid-2011″ iMac line uses the same”edge-to-edge” glass design and “seamless all aluminium enclosure” as the “Mid-2010” models that came before them.Internally, however, the “Mid-2011” line is equipped with faster processors and faster graphics processors, as well as the aforementioned external improvements of a higher resolution (and wider angle) webcam and Thunderbolt port.
|Dimensions||79 x 59 x 30 cm|