Apple iMac 21.5″ Core i3 3.2GHz, 4GB, 1TB, OS 10.13 High Sierra Grade C
Refurbished Apple iMac
21.5″ display, Core i3 3.2GHz, 4GB, 1TB, OS10.13
- Additional information
Apple iMac 21.5” Core i3 3.2Ghz, 4GB, 1TB
CONDITION: Grade C
These iMacs are in OK condition. They will have Deep big scratches on the case and maybe a small dent, the screens will be perfect. These machines are all perfectly working order just the condition of the case is not the best.
- · Model – iMac 21.5″ Mid 2010 -MC508LL/A
- · Processor –Core i3 3.2GHz Intel “Core i3” I3-550 (Clarkdale) processor
- · RAM – 4 GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 )
- · HDD – 1TB (7200 RPM) 6 Gb/s Serial ATA 3.0
- · Graphics -ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 memory.
- · Optical – SuperDrive
- · OSX – OS 10.13 High Sierra
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral –Wireless Keyboard and Mouse ( Not Apple )
- Warranty – 12 Months Affordable Mac Warranty
The iMac “Core i3” 3.2 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2010) is powered by a dual core 3.2 GHz Intel “Core i3” I3-550 (Clarkdale) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and a 4 MB shared level 3 cache. In lieu of a system bus, it has a “Direct Media Interface” (DMI) that “connects between the processor and chipset” at 2.5 GT/s.
By default, it is configured with 4 GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD�R DL “SuperDrive”, and ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR3 memory.
It also has a built-in iSight video camera and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 21.5″ glossy 16:9 LED-backlit TFT Active Matrix LCD (1920×1080 native) display “with IPS technology”.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as an audio capable Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display up to 30″ (2560×1600).
Externally, the “Mid-2010” iMac line uses the same “edge-to-edge” glass design and “seamless all aluminum enclosure” as the “Late 2009” models replaced. Internally, however, the “Mid-2010” line is equipped with faster processors, faster graphics processors, and faster memory, as well as support for the SDXC SD card format.
|Dimensions||79 × 30 × 60 cm|