Apple iMac 24″ Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz, 4Gb, 640Gb, OS 10.11SKU: 743
Refurbished Apple iMac
24″ display, Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz, 4Gb, 640Gb, OS 10.11
Apple iMac 24” Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, 640Gb, 4GB
This iMac is in good working condition there are no noticeable marks on the case or the screen. It comes in a Brown iMac box. It comes with wired Apple Keyboard and Mouse.
My Opinion of this Machine:
This iMac has a nice big 24” screen so great for watching Movies. It is easy to connect to the internet with the simple Apple Wireless connectivity. This has been wiped of any previous data and loaded with a new load of OS 10.11 (current Operating System).
Please see specs below
- · Model – Apple iMac 24″ Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, MB418LL/A
- · Processor – 2.66 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor, with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip
- · RAM – 4GB Supports up to 8GB Upgrade available to 8GB for an extra £75
- · HDD – 640GB
- · Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics with 256 MB
- · Optical – DVD±R DL “SuperDrive”
- · OSX – OS 10.11 El Capitan
- · Connectivity – Bluetooth and WiFi
- · Peripheral – Wireless generic Keyboard and Wireless Mouse
This item is sold under the VAT Margin Scheme so No VAT invoice will be supplied
The iMac “Core 2 Duo” 2.66 24-Inch Aluminum (Early 2009) features a 2.66 GHz Intel “Core 2 Duo” processor, with two independent processor “cores” on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 2 cache, a 1066 MHz system bus, 4 GB of RAM (1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM), a 640 GB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD�R DL “SuperDrive”, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics with 256 MB of memory shared with the system, a built-in iSight video camera, and built-in stereo speakers underneath the 24″ glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD (1920×1200 native) display.
Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire “800” port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as a Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display in “extended desktop” mode.
The iMac “Core 2 Duo” (Early 2009) models are quite similar to the “Early 2008” models that they replaced, with similar external cases — varying only by a “tapered foot” — and likewise have the same glass cover that “joins precisely to the aluminum enclosure creating a virtually seamless front surface”.